Monday, April 28, 2008

Instrumentation - Guitars



The Neighbors are a group with many guitars... So let me break it down.

When it comes to electric guitar playing, I use my BC Rich Warlock Metal Master - Bronze series. This axe features a Basswood Body, Bolt on Rosewood Fretboard, 24 Jumbo Frets, 2 BC Rich B.D.S.M.Humbucker Pickups, and a wrap around fixed Bridge.





When the Steely Man gets on his axe, he uses a Jackson with locking tremolo, a whammy bar, 24 frets, and Seymore Duncan pickups.





Jim and I also use a couple of Acoustic/Electric guitars such as the Takamine and the Ibanez. They are acoustic, but have pickups and equalizer sliders to control Highs, Mids, and Low frequencies.


Ibanez Acoustic/Electric


Takamine Acoustic/Electric

Finally, Jakey plays this here Yamaha RBX-170 Bass Guitar.



It's a bass.

1 comments:

Billy Cottrell said...

I really need to see your band play sometime